Monday, January 10, 2011

I'm A Shoe


If I was going to be a shoe, I would be an athletic shoe. Athletic shoes are made to be light, hold up under a lot of activity, and also look good. More specifically I would want to be the Jordan 23s. I say that because it was the last number in the series and I think the most anticipated. When it came out everybody loved them and wanted some. The design was very different and the stiching on the sides of them were very intracate. I would want to be that shoe because I feel that I am different from everybody else just like the shoes were different. Also they were loved by a lot of people. I feel that I have a lot of friends and everybody loves me and that is also how I am like the shoes. So I think that would be the shoe that I would be if I was a shoe.

No comments:

Post a Comment