Monday, January 24, 2011

Good Food Review

One of my favorite places to go eat breakfast is the Original Pancake House on 10437 S Western. I go there at least a couple of times a month. I usually go after church on Sunday morning and it is the best. Thier specialty is the apple pancake and that is my favorite thing on the menu. It is pretty big, it is oven baked and has apples and cinnamon glaze on top. I also order other things on the menu, for example the eggs or the patriotic pancakes, and they always taste good. So it really doesn't matter what you order because everything is good. It isn't really that big of a place so there is almost always a long wait. That is the only thing that I really don't like about it, but the food is well worth the wait. There hasn't been one time I went and wasn't satisfied with the food. The service is usually good as well. The waiters are nice and always around when you need them. Overall it is a great place and I would recommend it to anyone and give it five out five stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment