Friday, December 3, 2010

Sports In My Life

Me, personally, I love sports. I really enjoy watching sports and playing sports. I just love the competition that goes along with sports. My favorite sport is basketball, but I also like most other sports like football, soccer, tennis, and baseball. I mainly root for Chicago teams, but I also like a few other teams in different sports. I love Chicago teams, though, because they represent the city that I was born and raised in, so I just feel like I have to like the teams. I play sports all of the time as well. I think it is a great way to spend your free time and you also get exercise while you are playing. Without sports I don't know what I would do to entertain myself. I'm sure that I would find something to do, but I think that sports are great and should always be around. There are also a lot of parallels in sports and life and I feel that I could use what I learn from sports in life. One way is I love to win and I think that I could use that same winning mentality in my regular everyday life. Another way is I could use teamwork to get places in life, just like I do in sports. So I do think that sports are important to society and good for society at times. It is a good way to get away from everyday life and have fun doing or watching something.

No comments:

Post a Comment