Thursday, September 16, 2010

The Unexamined Life Is Not Worth Living

I agree with the statement The Unexamined Life Is Not Worth Living because there is so much to look at in your life that you have to examine it. If you never examine your life then you don't know who you are and that is so important. If you don't know that much about your own life or ever want to find out, it's no point in living your life. If you never take a look at your life, your history, what you believe in, and how you are, you're pretty much dead in disguise. Examining your life reveals things about yourself that you may need to grow as a person. If you never examine your life you will never grow as a person and learn different things about yourself. I believe that in life, as long as you are living, you should be learning and growing as a person, but if you never take time to step back and examine your life then you will never reach your potential. Also if you don't know your history you are bound to repeat it. You never want to repeat the past because we as people should always be moving forward. I personally take a step back and examine my life sometimes. I discover things about myself that I may not have if I had not have taken that time to reflect. So I find it helpful in discovering your true identity. We can always stop and examine our life at any point we want to though. So it is never to late to examine yourself, grow and make life worth living again.

No comments:

Post a Comment